This is the first butterfly stepping stone I made with the kit. I thought it turned out quite good. :)
Then I made this one with the leftover glass.. it's ok but if you see them together, you can tell it's leftovers..
Then there is this poor thing.. We bought some concrete coloring, red, and I mixed this up and poured it. When I went to remove it from the mold it broke completely in half. I carefully placed it in one of the flower beds so the two halves matched up and will not move it again. There is a 'silver mound' growing there so it may become partially covered.
this is what silver mound looks like..( this picture is an example, not my own plant)
I'll try to remember to take a picture of it tomorrow :)
I have planted my sunflowers, the borage and a few other flowers in the ground. 3 of my 5 yellow tomato plants are now in an old wooden apple crate on the porch. I gave one plant to Megan and am going to offer the last one to my friend Kate. My white pumpkin and zucchini plants are waiting for the garden but if it doesn't get rototilled this week, I might put them in the one flower bed by the house. I still haven't made firm plans for it and it's empty except for a very small rose bush so ...