Thursday, September 22, 2011

what are you waiting for..

I quit my job. I didn't like it. I was tired of being tired. I lasted over a year... I have the feeling my loves grumpiness is partly that he's having trouble and stress at his job and he can't do the same thing. I don't have a car payment. A loan to repay.. ( we don't live in the same town, let alone the same house) I went back to school. I had started something I didn't finish. I'm there to finish it. I'm looking into options.. a real job. one that could take me places if I wanted to go.


I saw this and thought.. yes.. change something. now.  nownownow...


I love seeing the laundry on the line. Those black pansies.. the dogs relaxing in the shade on the porch.. summer is nearly over and fall has begun and that makes me kinda sad.. it wasn't a long enough summer. I felt like we just got a taste of it this year. I pray winter in not a long drawn out affair. Let this kind of nice weather last till at least November..

This is how my all white planter turned out. I was really happy with it until the real heat at the end of August kicked it's ass.. it started struggling after that. I was working more and watering less. my hanging baskets in the front yard never really did anything. They were doing fine until it got hot then I couldn't keep them wet enough and frankly didn't have the energy. I did learn though so next year, as I will do better next year.. :)



I do like how this planter turned out at the beginning but even it struggled with my neglect. I had bought those yellow mini bells with the red inside and one had a surprise planted in it that I didn't realize until it started to bloom.. the shape all went to hell after that...  that fuchsia petunia went wherever it wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment